Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Just Told My Best

bffcharm friend that I don’t care for her boyfriend. They have only known each other for about 2 months. At first he seemed okay, but the more I got to know him, the more I realized that he wasn’t really right for her.

How do I know he’s not right for her? I can’t explain it. It’s a gut feeling I have. It SCREAMS at me every time they’re together.

I hate that she rarely talks to me or to her other “old” friends now that she’s with him. It’s like she’s lost all self identity. This fast.

Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. I just felt I had to. I felt like I was being fake. Like I was being a two-faced person. Lying. I don’t like feeling like that. I’d rather have everything out in the open, even if it hurts.

Was I wrong?

I feel like I’m going to lose her. Especially now after what I told her. I ache to the very core.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks really hard. I do think that it better to have said something because eventually you would have become so uncomfortable around her it would have affected your relationship anyways.

    ReplyDelete