Sunday, March 14, 2010

Having A Best Friend Means

LIsa that even if you had plans for her to come over and something else came up, like your kids are invited to a birthday party, she will still come over just to wait for you to come home.

And when you are gone she will clean your kitchen, just to help you out. She will do all of your dishes, even if there are more than 1 dishwasher load, even if she hates to do dishes. She will clean off your counters, tables, and computer desk (which is in the kitchen) because she knows about your OCD and how you have a really hard time throwing away certain things.

And when you finally realize that the kitchen is clean and wondering who did it she will say

Please don’t be mad at me.

And all you can say is,How can I be mad at you for helping me out. For understanding that I have certain obstacles and difficulties in my life. For helping me overcome those obstacles and difficulties without ever, ever judging me. For just jumping in and giving me a hand. Most people wouldn’t do that.  I will never be mad at you for helping me. I love you and appreciate what you do for me. And even though James takes you away from me most of the time, you are still my best friend and I will always be here for you, because you will always be there for me.

I love you, Lisa. Thank you for letting me be me.

(I apologize for the bad photo, once again. I had to download it from my facebook account, and photos always suck when you do that).

3 comments:

  1. You are sooo lucky to have a friend like that... I would love to have a best friend....

    A Lil Enchanted,
    ~LaShan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend is in the Marines :-(
    I have nobody to clean my kitchen. U r lucky

    ReplyDelete